What if fat loss, improving your moods, increasing your health and skyrocketing your energy was actually simple?
If you are willing to make a few easy changes, I guarantee you will lose fat, dramatically boost your moods, skyrocket your energy and kick your carb cravings to the curb.
You’ve probably heard my story before, so I’ll keep it short and sweet (pun intended!)
I know it’s hard to imagine, but I used to be fat, depressed and rattled with low self-esteem. Back in the day I was 30 plus pounds overweight, hated my body and convinced I’d never amount to anything. I self-soothed with beer and pizza.
Yep that’s me. I absolutely can’t stand that before photo, but I show it because I want you to know I’ve been there, I’ve overcome and so can you!
Long story short – I moved to Los Angeles from the mid-west and got a massive dose of “grow up!” or go home. I started working for misbehaving punk princess Courtney Love as her estate manager and personal assistant. I was on call 24/7.
The job was demanding, stressful and chaotic. It was also a wake-up call.
It was time to take control, lose the baggage and shape my very own bad-ass life.
During my process of self-discovery, I started to listen to my body in a whole new way. Those old carb and cocktail binges were no longer okay. Physically they sucked. Mentally they sucked. I would feel super “high” from the sugar rush, then I’d feel lethargic, have brain fog, feel anxiety, depression and I’d get hungry!! I couldn’t decipher what was emotional and what was physical discomfort.
I had to change.
I put myself higher on my to-do list. I started my own personal transformation journey – I dropped the weight naturally, gained confidence and improved my health and vitality in every way. So, I get it. I’ve totally been there. I understand the physical and emotional component to both what it feels like to be overweight and what it feels like to go through the roller coaster of carb and sugar cravings.
Enough about me! Now let’s talk about you… Based on my own personal experience and my years of working with clients, I’m guessing the answer to the below questions is YES!
Do you feel drained, tired and foggy-headed most of the time?
- Do you constantly crave refined carbohydrates like bagels, muffins, donuts, pasta, bread, cookies, cakes and crackers? Are you nothing until you get your fix?
- Do you feel bloated, gassy and crampy after you eat? Are you constipated?
- Do you struggle throughout your day to feel good? Are you depressed, anxious and full of dreadful mind chatter?
- Do you blame yourself for lack of will power? Constantly asking, “what’s wrong with me?” “Why can’t I control myself?”
- Is your skin breaking out and are you overly sensitive to smells, perfumes, body and bath products?
A sudden rush of sugar into the blood stream can give you a quick jolt of energy. It triggers a hormone response that wreaks havoc on your metabolism and eventually impairs your body’s ability to absorb nutrition properly, maintain and/or lose weight.
Sugar is one of the most destructive and addictive substances you can ingest.
I’m not just speaking about the white, powdery, refined, bleached and processed table sugar (it even looks like a drug!), I’m also talking about…
- high-fructose corn syrup
- agave nectar
- maple syrup
- maple crystals
- cane juice
- fruit juice concentrate
- brown sugar
But those are just the obvious ones. What about all those sugar disguises out there? I can think of over a dozen of them of the top of my head. But, here’s just a few…
You are being poisoned and turned into a drug addict. Yes, you heard me. If I have to shock you to get you healthy I will. But, the real shock is that it’s actually true. In fact, researchers discovered that when given a choice between sugar and cocaine, rats will always end up drinking sweetened or sugary water. SHOCKING!
Here’s the dirt: Food manufacturers put sugar in everything. They do this for a reason. They know you will like it, they know it’s addictive and they know it will make you hungry. The hungrier and more addicted you are, the more you buy. Their not stupid. But, unfortunately most consumers are. Well, not stupid – but ignorant to what goes on behind the scenes and to the physiological and emotional damage of sugar.
My goal with The Sugar Smackdown is to educate you, put the power in your own hands to get healthy, lose fat, increase your moods and skyrocket your energy.
Sugar makes you fat, sick and stupid.
That’s because all of those foods have high amounts of sugar. When sugar, whether it’s naturally occurring or processed, hit’s the blood stream you get high blood sugar (blood glucose). When you have high blood sugar, your pancreas kicks in and says, “oh shoot, there’s way too much sugar in the blood, I better squirt out some insulin to run after it and remove it from the blood fast!” And it does – that’s the crash you feel.
Then you are hungry again. And the cycle continues. Blood sugar high. Blood sugar crash. Blood sugar high. Blood sugar crash. It’s a roller coaster of sugar suckiness – if that’s even a word!
Where does the sugar go when insulin takes it out of the blood? Your BOOTY! It stores it as fat around your hips, buttocks and stomach.
Sugar depresses your immune system. It causes diabetes. It depletes minerals and causes mineral imbalances. It causes adrenal fatigue, hypoglycemia, anxiety, depression, hyperactivity, stimulates aging and osteoporosis, causes hormone imbalances, fluid retention, headaches, candida, gut dysbiosis…
So how do you detox from this crap?
Just stop eating sugar silly. Can it be that simple? Well, yes and no.
I’ve helped my clients detox from sugar for years and I took myself through the Sugar Smackdown too. The concept is simple, the reality is… you are detoxing and with detoxing comes all kinds of questions. Questions like the one…
“Hi Erin, I’m doing the Sugar Smackdown as I eat far too much sugar and the thought of doing it back in January was really scary. Anyway, I’ve been thinking of doing it since then and have only just started, I’m on day three and so far so good… though I have had cravings!! I am determinded to do this as I think I will really benefit. Just a few things, tomorrow I am going to a dinner and I am not going to eat dessert or drink anything other than water, am I allowed vodka? It’s okay if not, I won’t drink but I can’t find your recipe ideas. I thought you did a blog for two weeks of your daily eating? I can’t seem to find it so if you have it could you email me the link? I would very much appreciate it, thank you for your help and great idea, it’s really made me think of the amount of sugar I consume!!”
Learn how to do the Sugar Smackdown 21 day sugar detox correctly and give yourself the support you need.
Let me show you exactly how to do a sugar detox correctly so you can maximize your opportunity to radically improve your health, skyrocket your energy, boost your mood and lose fat.
- Blast sugar and carb cravings once and for all
- Stop the vicious sugar high, sugar crash cycle
- Have the strength to resist the candy bowl temptation at work
- Walk right past the cookies in the break room without even noticing them
- Kick bloating and belly aches to the curb
Detox Do’s and Don’ts – you will learn:
- What you absolutely must do BEFORE you begin a sugar detox.
- Pantry Raid and Kitchen Clean-up – what stays and what goes?
- Sugar Smackdown Mind-set prep – Say goodbye to self-sabotage!
Sugar Smackdown 101 – you will learn:
- The complete Sugar Smackdown manual
- Foods for fat loss, health and vitality – what to eat and how to plan meals
- Restaurant Rescue! Tips for dining out and dealing with temptations.
- 21 day meal plan: meals so simple you don’t need recipes!
- Good foods, bad foods.
- Good fats, bad fats.
The Sugar Smackdown is a 5 week tele-class.
I will teach you how to prepare for a sugar detox, what to do during a sugar detox and keep you on track after a sugar detox. The actual “detox” is 21 days – with a week before of prep time and a week after for support.
10 power-packed benefits of the Sugar Smackdown Tele-class
- Fat burning furnace – learn how to rev up your metabolism for fat loss.
- Sleep better at night – sleep like a baby and rejuvenate your body.
- Skyrocket your energy – bounce out of bed in the morning, with a new outlook on life.
- Balance body chemicals – balance blood sugar levels and get rid of nasty energy fluctuations.
- Enjoy real food – learn how to enjoy and prepare simple meals that satisfy.
- Blast sugar and carb cravings – be free from your fix forever!
- Fitness feels fun – with improved energy you actually crave exercise.
- Improve confidence – walk into a room feeling like a rock star; everyone will be asking… who is that hottie?
- Brain boost – improve mental and emotional well being.
- Anti-Aging youthful skin glow – look years younger!
Alright Erin, I’m in. When does it start? Where do I sign up? And how much is it?
The Sugar Smackdown group Tele-Class starts Thursday October 28th in the early evening – full details will be given upon registration. This is the PREP call: Get your workbook, shopping guide and listen to me explain the entire program start to finish. The DETOX starts on November 1st and lasts for 21 days. Class schedule is as follows:
CALL ONE: Thursday October 28th: Sugar Smackdown Preparation call
CALL TWO: Monday November 1st: Sugar Detox Day One support and Q & A call
CALL THREE: Monday November 8th: Sugar Detox Support and Q & A call
CALL FOUR: Monday November 15th: Sugar Detox Support and Q & A Call
CALL FIVE: Monday November 22nd: Sugar Detox Completion & Celebration call
We meet once a week on the phone for 5 weeks. One call is preparation for the detox, followed by three calls of support during the detox, followed by one additional call for post detox support, questions and coaching.
One easy payment of $97
Yeah totally. That’s it. Just $97 bucks for 5 weeks of a live, totally rockin’, sugar-busting, body-cleansing, kick in the butt.